Free guides for leaders
I receive hundreds of inquiries a year for change support. I'm always willing to share what I've learned. Read on for answers to the most common questions.
How to budget for change
Most teams realize they need change management but have no idea how to budget for it. Placeholder numbers can be a bad guess. This guide shares estimating benchmarks and 3 steps to a more accurate number.Read the Guide
How to build a change-savvy project team
Do we have the right team?
Transformational programs are a singular opportunity to build change skills. But change management isn't done well in a silo. This guide shows how team members work together to both implement change activities and build your team's change skills.Read the Guide
Start strong with the Change Leader Kickstart program
In just 5 weeks:
- Develop an elevator speech to tell a compelling story about your program's 'why'
- Identify the key groups to start socializing your story with (and the nuances needed)
- Get feedback on your delivery of the story, including the questions to ask to generate feedback from your team
- Identify actions you can take to show your early support of the program
- Troubleshoot early resistance
Join the waitlist
The next cohort for the Change Leader Kickstart begins in June 2023. You must be on the waitlist to receive registration details.