Accelerating change adoption
Helping organizational leaders and project teams move forward. Faster.
Three transformations I create:
Leaders whose words + actions inspire
Yes, an elevator pitch is important. But actions speak louder than words. I coach project sponsors to help them both speak and live the project vision to inspire trust.
Stakeholders who feel included
It takes more than communication and training to transform how stakeholders feel about a change. Involvement techniques and two-way feedback loops lead to collaborative change. It also brings resistance out in the open so it can be addressed.
Teams that know they're making progress
People's behaviors reveal adoption levels. I help project teams remove uncertainty around the questions: Are we making progress + Are we on track? Measures provide clarity and confidence.
3 ways I can help:
- Leadership coaching for a specific project or an ongoing transformation effort.
- Targeted consulting to address gaps in change support.
- Full-service consulting for a project involving large-scale, complex change.
- Basic understanding that communication and training will be needed
- Project team members working in silos
- Lots of fire drills to address people problems
- Leaders unaware of what they need to do
- No way to know if progress is being made on people readiness
- Comprehensive change plan that involves leaders and stakeholders
- A collaborative project team who works together to build adoption
- Anticipates barriers to the people experience
- Leaders who know exactly what to focus on and how to encourage others
- Can point to specific proof points of progress
Kris provides great insights. She hears people and thinks about what they're saying on a deep level.
Her encouragement and personal stories helped me become more mindful in making change doable.
In 25+ years, my work has quietly helped more than a million people change. My toolkit is broad and deep. I share generously so project teams learn key change principles that can be applied to future work--and their personal journeys.Read my story